- Small red lines beneath the surface of the skin;
- Most prominent on the nose, chin and cheeks where the skin is most exposed.
- Web of red or blue veins that often start to spread across your legs as you age, like varicose veins, but smaller and closer to the skin;
Often in areas behind the knees or thighs.
- Both occur when blood vessels beneath the surface of the skin dilate. The capillary or vein itself isn’t actually broken, but rather the walls are weakened, causing a small build-up of blood.
- A chronic, inflammatory skin condition which mainly affects the face.
It causes facial redness and sometimes produces small, red, pustules on the skin.
- It can also cause small blood vessels on the nose and cheeks to swell and become visible (also known as telangiectasia).
Using our medical-grade laser, the Candela GentleLase Pro, our skilled laser clinicians make light work of minor vascular conditions causing skin redness.
- Without disrupting the skin’s natural surface, the heat generated from our state-of-art laser coagulates the blood inside the vessel causing it to collapse and seal.
- Over four-six weeks these blood vessels begin to reduce and the body’s own cells remove the blood.
- The collapsed vessels are reabsorbed by the body and disappear.
For best results, most vascular conditions require (on average):
- 1-2 initial treatment sessions – this will depend on the type of vessel and severity/depth.
- 1-2 ‘top up’ treatments.
- Other complimentary skin treatments may be recommended for optimal results.
We welcome you to a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our expert laser clinicians before your vascular laser treatment begins. This is your opportunity to discuss all your skin concerns and discover what treatment, or combination of treatments, is right for you.
Our expert dermal clinicians will also undertake a thorough skin assessment, taking into account things like:
- Skin type;
- Cause of your skin concern and/or redness; and
- Desired outcome.
The Canedela GentleLase Pro is designed to treat the widest range of skin tones, more effectively and faster than ever before. The Candela GentleLase Pro is a Class Four medical-grade laser, approved by the Australian Department of Health and Ageing and the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
Operated by our expert laser clinicians, the Candela GentleLase Pro:
- Targets hair follicles, skin legions, blemishes and sun spots at the cellular level while preserving the surrounding skin.
- Uses a patented Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™), which helps ensure that treatments are both comfortable and effective.
While your specific needs and skin condition will be discussed during your consultation, there are some general precautions we recommend all clients should take before/after commencing laser treatments: